Put yourself in a position to win each day with a successful morning. A good morning routine can change the game for you.
You have to find what works for you, but here are some hacks to a successful start to the day:
- Your morning routine includes the night before. Determine how much sleep you need and reverse engineer it. Want to get up at 5am but need 7 hours of sleep? Put your phone on Do Not Disturb and go to bed at 10pm.
- Create triggers to help you gain momentum in the AM. This could be putting your alarm across the room, a bright lamp on a timer, coffee in the kitchen, water by the bed, gym clothes laid out, etc.
- Take time for yourself. Read, journal, pray, meditate, etc.
- Get your blood flowing. Exercise with a purpose.
- Get ready to beat the day.